The Official Beat The Mocs of UT - Chattanooga in the Stu Thread

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I don't understand why everybody gets so worked up over Celtic.

At best he is one of the GOAT trolls, at worst he is hilarious. The season long idea of benching Tillman so others can score is one of the most insanely strange takes I have ever heard.

He is like the ramnation Skip Bayless. Don't take it seriously just watch the arguments and be entertained.
I hope you are not implying i am worked up and you are just piling on. I love Celtic Guy, he can be infuriating but he gives as good as he gets…..in today’s world, he’s one of the good guys.

i’ll deny i said that…..

RamBamBiggalow

Elite Member
I hope you are not implying i am worked up and you are just piling on. I love Celtic Guy, he can be infuriating but he gives as good as he gets…..in today’s world, he’s one of the good guys.

i’ll deny i said that…..
It wasn't intended to be pointed at you, more was just commenting on the general topic.

It's just funny how a few get really angry at him and the comment was something crazy like "Nunn is our best post player."

I do think there’s certain times some people do try to silence others. I think some fans just can’t handle other fans criticizing the team same way some feel the need to rip our team no matter how well we been doing. In theory everyone should be adult enough to handle opinions of all kinds as long it’s respectful and not simply saying a fan, coach, player, etc are POS or trash.
opinions ARE just that, after all. whats the value of an echo chamber ?

I don't understand why everybody gets so worked up over Celtic.

At best he is one of the GOAT trolls, at worst he is hilarious. The season long idea of benching Tillman so others can score is one of the most insanely strange takes I have ever heard.

He is like the ramnation Skip Bayless. Don't take it seriously just watch the arguments and be entertained.
lets recall that Shaka and Wade both liked the idea of not starting him as he benefitted from seeing the opposition play a bit before going in. Tried the same with Mo too only that was more a matter of fouls. Our teams are far too prone to default to "the guy" to take the shot thereby reinforcing their lack of confidence. Sometimes the odd thing is just the thing you need to fix a problem.

opinions ARE just that, after all. whats the value of an echo chamber ?
I’d point to Reddit. It’s a massive jerk circle. Just a bunch of folks wanting validation of their opinion while stamping out the opinions of others. Not saying it’s like that here but there’s definitely some here that don’t accept the opinions of others. You can figure out easily which ones if you pay attention.

Having said that I don’t mind if an idiot gets dragged here if they literally spend every moment yelling for Rhoades fired after anything negative.

VCUBusiness

Elite Member
lets recall that Shaka and Wade both liked the idea of not starting him as he benefitted from seeing the opposition play a bit before going in. Tried the same with Mo too only that was more a matter of fouls. Our teams are far too prone to default to "the guy" to take the shot thereby reinforcing their lack of confidence. Sometimes the odd thing is just the thing you need to fix a problem.
Shaka only coached Tillman as a FRESHMAN. He wasn’t going to start because he was a FRESHMAN. Not because Shaka was some guru that knew Tillman was good off the bench. Wade may have thought it was some genius move but Tillman and others thought it was BS, and it was evident Wade didn’t have the best relationship with Tillman.

Newboy

Elite Member
And from what I have seen Celticguy is moving up in the rankings and has been replaced.

buckwheat

Elite Member
There’s always been a few of these types of clowns around here. It started well before the current crop of donkeys ever even logged into this site. There were more than a few on caazone before that. While I’m not old enough to have been there, I’m guessing there were some on the old rivals boards as well. These types aren’t original in the slightest, even though the think they are. Been done many times over. When one gets done and bails, another pops up.

rammad90

Elite Member
Somehow I knew you would be a marriage expert.
Ok, lets get this straight. You can make your point but somehow I get the side eye when I state mine. Come on man give it a break. You cant have it both ways. Oh and by the way it was you who gave the expert advice first.

Did you forget you posted this initially: "But love is blind. I have been married for over 20 years and if my wife picked at my faults I would be in big trouble."

Give it break Dr. Phil. And you guys complain about Celtic guy. SMDH

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Ok, lets get this straight. You can make your point but somehow I get the side eye when I state mine. Come on man give it a break. You cant have it both ways. Oh and by the way it was you who gave the expert advice first.

Did you forget you posted this initially: "But love is blind. I have been married for over 20 years and if my wife picked at my faults I would be in big trouble."

Give it break Dr. Phil. And you guys complain about Celtic guy. SMDH
Happy Thanksgiving