The Official Beat the Red Flash of Saint Francis of Pennsylvania Thread

Mar 2, 2014
As a season ticket holder, I chose to give my tickets to my daughter her boyfriend. Was too caught up in the Auburn/LSU game.

Reactions: Ramcounter

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
There were about 1100 empty seats and the energy level was not what anyone would really call "up". After 6 months of not seeing our guys play. People gotta quit eating Valium. Let's BRING THE NOISE dmmmmit
The game was an exhibition and it was pretty apparent early that it wasn’t going to be a competitive game. It was going against the World Series and some really good college football games.

Reactions: MobileMunchies

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
The game was an exhibition and it was pretty apparent early that it wasn’t going to be a competitive game. It was going against the World Series and some really good college football games.
Yeah, I would've thought our home team would be the primary for most like it is for us, after 6 months off. There was some nasty play, some things some people cou not see, but some rather relevant people in a particular place are talking about it right now. Check the VCU+ basketball fan group. Props to the west end group which really put it on last night unlike the opposite end we'd all expect would have been the loudest in the house.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
Yeah, I would've thought our home team would be the primary for most like it is for us, after 6 months off. There was some nasty play, some things some people cou not see, but some rather relevant people in a particular place are talking about it right now. Check the VCU+ basketball fan group. Props to the west end group which really put it on last night unlike the opposite end we'd all expect would have been the loudest in the house.
IMHO these types of games present an interesting dynamic where it is either the expected blow out with plenty of freshman run or the team is struggling that they made a 20-30 point spread close. Either way I just don’t see it as a recipe for fans being energized.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2