The Official Beat the Red Flash of Saint Francis of Pennsylvania Thread

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
IMHO these types of games present an interesting dynamic where it is either the expected blow out with plenty of freshman run or the team is struggling that they made a 20-30 point spread close. Either way I just don’t see it as a recipe for fans being energized.
I appreciate people entertaining or at the very least tolerating my bitching, I expect the stu being a freakshow, as should us all. If its not the craziest environment in college sports, then count on me confronting the issue. I'm there for the crazy stuff. If not, a library or an evening in a nice quiet church is where I'd go.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I appreciate people entertaining or at the very least tolerating my bitching, I expect the stu being a freakshow, as should us all. If its not the craziest environment in college sports, then count on me confronting the issue. I'm there for the crazy stuff. If not, a library or an evening in a nice quiet church is where I'd go.

count me in for the freakshow

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Man, just remembering, scheduling games on voting night always takes out my friend we go to games with him, he works polls and has to miss this game.

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
Back-to-the-Future-Speaker.gif

Ramaste

Top Member
Mar 25, 2012
According to my research, VCU last played this team in 2011...the good guys won by 6....with three future NBA players on the court...Tre, Troy, and Bri...

• Wow
Reactions: MobileMunchies

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
According to my research, VCU last played this team in 2011...the good guys won by 6....with three future NBA players on the court...Tre, Troy, and Bri...

Season opener. First game after the FF run. We were a complete mess for the first five games of that season. Something clicked in the 3rd game in Charleston, and we never looked back. Started 3-3, finished 26-4.