The Official Beat the Red Flash of Saint Francis of Pennsylvania Thread

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
A reply of "death" would have been more definitive.
Pav came to a handful of games last season and he will probably do the same thing this year. Maybe someone can borrow his cape and horns for the games he does not attend.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Just bought tix for a game at $25 per from the box office. That'll get you a hot dog at FedEx.
This aint Fedex. I do think for families 25 is a bit high. However, he demand is there and the supply is static. As such. I think where they ran off the common folk is with the season tickets, re-seating and request for higher donations amounts

However, the fans, even the common folk demand a high level product. High level product cost money, we aren't an IVY just rolling in endowment money ( I know VCU has one of the largest endowments but ours is largely tied to the Medical Campus), nor do we have Big Time football.

The AD is in a tough place, where you want to keep your ticket prices available and low enough to entice the new and younger fan, and you need then older more affluent fans in those seat in order to keep your product viable.

Fwiw, last year was a good year for the common folk to score a few tickets. This year not so much.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
This aint Fedex. I do think for families 25 is a bit high. However, he demand is there and the supply is static. As such. I think where they ran off the common folk is with the season tickets, re-seating and request for higher donations amounts

However, the fans, even the common folk demand a high level product. High level product cost money, we aren't an IVY just rolling in endowment money ( I know VCU has one of the largest endowments but ours is largely tied to the Medical Campus), nor do we have Big Time football.

The AD is in a tough place, where you want to keep your ticket prices available and low enough to entice the new and younger fan, and you need then older more affluent fans in those seat in order to keep your product viable.

Fwiw, last year was a good year for the common folk to score a few tickets. This year not so much.
And if they go dancing past the first weekend, next year it will get more expensive. The better the program, the more it costs to keep a seat.

SEE: Capitalism.

Last edited:
May 4, 2012
You might have something there. NFL would be more likely than NBA. He'd be a solid tight end project. I wonder about his hands.
yeah, Mo has good hands and they also liked his long arms. If the ball gets nearby, its a catch. After college he might want to consider it.