The Official Beat the Red Flash of Saint Francis of Pennsylvania Thread

Ululating Daddy

Top Member
Jan 13, 2016
They have a senior 6’5 guard named Keith Braxton that The Athletic ranks as the #16 mid-major player in the country. He’s a big time scorer and rebounder that gets a lot of double-doubles.

Other notable players in their rankings:
9. Grant Riller, 6’3 G (Charleston)
8. Jon Axel Gidmundsson, 6’5 G (Davidson)
7. Kelang Grady, 6’5 G (Davidson)
5. Obi Toppin, 6’9 F (Dayton)
4. Marcus Evans 6’2 G (VCU)
Did you intend on the misspelling of Grady’s name—if so, phonetic genius, if not, unintended brilliance just the same.
:lol: His 3-pointer hitting the rim! :lol:

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
They have a senior 6’5 guard named Keith Braxton that The Athletic ranks as the #16 mid-major player in the country. He’s a big time scorer and rebounder that gets a lot of double-doubles.

Other notable players in their rankings:
9. Grant Riller, 6’3 G (Charleston)
8. Jon Axel Gidmundsson, 6’5 G (Davidson)
7. Kelang Grady, 6’5 G (Davidson)
5. Obi Toppin, 6’9 F (Dayton)
4. Marcus Evans 6’2 G (VCU)
Ya i saw that Braxton kid... he's their only scorer coming back from last year. Looks like he is pretty much the only experience they have returning... I would expect the ball to be in his hands quite a bit!

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ya i saw that Braxton kid... he's their only scorer coming back from last year. Looks like he is pretty much the only experience they have returning... I would expect the ball to be in his hands quite a bit!
Is Isaiah Blackmon back?

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Is Isaiah Blackmon back?
Yes, this will be his senior year. He is just one of 42 Saint Francis players to score 1,000 points throughout their career, and he's on pace to finish in the top 10 in program history.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
How does davidson get all these world beaters? I understand the big legacy with Curry but come on.....but I guess you also have a known value in the Davidson coach both as a coach and as a coach who seems perfectly happy coaching at Davidson.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
I’m just curious to see if we get a line on the game now that we are ranked. In years past, an early season game expected to be this lopsided would never see the chance of day at getting a line to bet on.
I didn’t see the game on Vegas insider but Kenpom has predicted a 83-63 win for the good guys. IMHO I can’t imagine the line would be much different then that if there is one.

northernvatiger

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
I'm on business travel most of next week and will miss most, if not all, of the season opener. I am so bummed.