The Official Beat the Red Flash of Saint Francis of Pennsylvania Thread

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Yeah, political correctness consumed the country in 1927 when the name was adopted. Calvin Coolidge was a fvck!ng snowflake
President Coolidge said to the little fat man
”Isn’t it a shame what the river has done
To this poor cracker’s land”

St Francis used to be the Red Slash
1572733258371.jpeg

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Beat the St Francis Red Flesh (see what I did there?) If it's on MASN I'm jacked and get to watch it. Also, I can get the east package in dallas on DTV. Awesome!

Mar 9, 2012
Verizon Fios - Channel 77 (MASN) - Tuesday - 7 pm

Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but I recently "cut the cord" and am using a streaming service but I'm having trouble trying to find how to watch MASN content using streaming. I did notice that if you click the video link on the VCU MBB site it takes you to ESPN+. Would that be the best avenue the Rams to watch this year?

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but I recently "cut the cord" and am using a streaming service but I'm having trouble trying to find how to watch MASN content using streaming. I did notice that if you click the video link on the VCU MBB site it takes you to ESPN+. Would that be the best avenue the Rams to watch this year?
For MASN games ESPN+ is the option. MASN does not stream and it is a regional channel.

Reactions: RoyVa and mrgeode

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009

I have semi-decent cable (meaning regular ESPN/CBSSN)...just signed up for ESPN+ and am excited. I'll really only need 2 months of it until the games scootch on over to CBSSN.
ALMOST GAME DAY!!!! WOOOOoooooooooOOOOO!!!!!

Reactions: RoyVa