The Official Beat the Richmond Spiders in Henrico Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
ESPN has UR with a 64% chance of winning. Someone needs to explain this to me.
They’re not the only one. Torvik projects a 63-62 Richmond win with a 49% chance of a VCU victory. In fact, his projected spread is only Richmond -0.3.

01113647-201E-43ED-A611-F85F5172D6F3.jpeg

Ramlove81

Elite Member
@Ramlove81 as long as Pete Gillen isn't doing the game, let's go!
I say that because I don't have CBS sports network. I have become accustom to watching the games now and the radio (which years ago was my only choice) just doesn't do it for me anymore. I mean how can I yell at the refs when I can't even see how awful they are? ;)

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I say that because I don't have CBS sports network. I have become accustom to watching the games now and the radio (which years ago was my only choice) just doesn't do it for me anymore. I mean how can I yell at the refs when I can't even see how awful they are? ;)
Can you not get a package during the season that offers CBSSN? Or, if you’re comfortable during Covid, go to a sportsbar?

Legit, unironic quote from the UR Board

As of tonight (Wed.), the weatherman is calling for 4" of snow Friday night and Saturday morning. If Mr. Hardt is going to postpone this one, I hope he does it before Saturday at noon. I had rather not risk falling at my age if the game is played during a snowstorm. Here's hoping that everyone will stay safe no matter what happens this weekend.

More tickets available for VCU fans! I don't think we have anymore open dates left for postponements.