The Official beat the Shockers of Wichita State University Thread

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
To be honest I really didn’t see this coming at all. Gregg with the many G’s has had a lot of staying power. I figured this soon before the season he was a lock to stay at least one more year.

I did. No way he was going to keep his job based on all of those accusations.

I am also still a firm believer that Will Wade will end up getting the ax. Once the NCAA independent review is complete, LSU will not have no other choice than to fire him.

A lot of dirt in college basketball has been exposed over the last few years, starting with Louisville and Rick Pitino. It's going to be very tough for school administrators to look the other way regarding accusations/improprieties going forward.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
I did. No way he was going to keep his job based on all of those accusations.

I am also still a firm believer that Will Wade will end up getting the ax. Once the NCAA independent review is complete, LSU will not have no other choice than to fire him.

A lot of dirt in college basketball has been exposed over the last few years, starting with Louisville and Rick Pitino. It's going to be very tough for school administrators to look the other way regarding accusations/improprieties going forward.
Yeah, Wade’s toast once the NCAA finally decides to do something. LSU is bound by their end of the contract he signed to fire him if that happens. I would look for the scrutiny to increase even more when that finally happens because Wade is even higher profile than Marshall.

Reactions: SpiderRAM and VRam

rvaram

Top Member
Mar 26, 2012
He'll go away for a little while and then a smaller school will pick up a great coach (from an xs and os standpoint)

Reactions: DisplacedRam

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
we are getting ready to play UNCC and a Beat Wichita Thread supercedes it....................really?
2020 gets better and better.
Is that hard to understand...really?

Our game is more than a week away, and we have quite a long history with fmarshall. Furthermore, his resignation is huge news because it represents the continuing cultural shifting that's occurring in the sport.

BigE

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Is that hard to understand...really?

Our game is more than a week away, and we have quite a long history with fmarshall. Furthermore, his resignation is huge news because it represents the continuing cultural shifting that's occurring in the sport.
what has that got to do with resurrecting a "Beat" thread?