The Official Beat the St. Bonaventure Bonnies in Olean Thread

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Dude, Vince, Ace Levi, and Deloach have 25% more fouls than the entire Bonnies team, while Lofton whose been pushing off and Osu literally jumped on someone's back have 2 combined fouls. If you don't think that changes how we perform idk what to tell you.

We got out executed. We made a alot of unforced turnovers...we got sped up. We took nothing but contested shots. We had no spacing..outrebounded by at least 10...the list goes on and on...

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
No one cares we lost narrowly to #1. You wanna hang a banner for that? Big East doesn’t need us. We have to prove our worth. Getting your butt kicked on national tv ain’t it.
If you honestly think a single game result, save for MAYBE a national final, plays any role whatsoever in how a conference aligns itself, then you might be schizophrenic.

CrozetRam

Elite Member
March 1 is a date that needs to be circled on everyone's calendars right now. Lets treat at like a Butler, Oklahoma, LSU, etc... return to our building. Covid or not this is one I am coming out for and it will sell out if I have to make up surprise party cards and mail them to the friends of every VCU graduate ever.
OK, counselor, I have to concede that Curry was just about the only guy to meet this occasion with appropriate energy and purpose.

golframfan

Elite Member
I am going to be really happy when those 5 in olean graduate. I’m sceptical on whether mike Schmidt can actually recruit but we shall see. They were better than us, the refs did suck, but if the refs were better we would still lose by 10. Just looked out of sorts. On to the next. Oh also fuk a10talk.

Well thankfully we’ll get them again at home. Nothing really good about that game. We got punked tonight. Hope the guys will learn from it because it’s not going to get easier