The Official Beat the St. Bonaventure Bonnies in Olean Thread

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Getting Fermin will definitely help with size and strength. The kid has obviously been relentless in the weight room.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
We really miss Tre Clark, Bones, and Jamir Watkins.

Ugh....enough of this Tre Clark nonsense!! Watkins is the biggest missing piece of the season now that Ace is back. If you wanna wax poetic over all he's doing at Northwest frickin Florida State then go right ahead.....Would you rather have Clark over Nunn??? Yea, I thought so...heck, there's more value in giving Kern Jr. minutes than wishing for Clark to still be here.

Lest we forget that numbskull was suspended by the University and subsequently (and quickly) left town...addition by subtraction. He's playing well now, but I really hope he gets his life together off the court.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
you can rightfully call out GTA for being an idiot fake ass fan without ripping on Tre Clark needlessly

rammad90

Elite Member
Same height and weight as Ward. 6’9” and 215. But that’s not the point. It is what it is. We are a young team and the guys are still filling out their frames. We just need one to turn in to something similar to Graham. Was expecting it to be Watkins. Not saying we can’t win, but we need somebody to step up down low. A lot of people on here joke about Santos-Silva, but he or Hamdy would look really good on this team right about now. We need a dawg down low.
They may be the same height and weight with different frames. Also, I doubt if they are actually the same height. Hasan looks as if he is at least an inch taller even when you take into consideration his hair. '

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Per rhoades presser today, we did not practice well enough to win friday before the game and as expected were taken to the woodshed.

Coach said the coaching staff and players really upset about the overall game effort and execution.

I expect us to come out and take those frustrations out on Davidson today.

Per rhoades presser today, we did not practice well enough to win friday before the game and as expected were taken to the woodshed.

Coach said the coaching staff and players really upset about the overall game effort and execution.

I expect us to come out and take those frustrations out on Davidson today.

My question is that observation after the game or prior? If prior why were the practices not good and why weren’t they done differently?

duncanlamb

Elite Member
My question is that observation after the game or prior? If prior why were the practices not good and why weren’t they done differently?
Okay. He said the practices before the game were pretty good but their approach wasnt good.

Maybe they put in the physical effort but were not mentally prepared?

RamStrut

Elite Member
Okay. He said the practices before the game were pretty good but their approach wasnt good.

Maybe they put in the physical effort but were not mentally prepared?
Not sure but typically win or lose we aren't the less aggressive, physical team. The Bonnies out did us in those departments. Hopefully that was a good wake up call.

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
The defense that frustrated Syracuse is what needs to show tonight. Better timing, better close outs, better communication, a bit more effort and no taking plays off. Go Rams come up big against a big challenge