The Official Beat the St. Joseph's Hawks at the Stu Thread

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
FJvLuc6XoAEeBU0

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
I really think we could throw and wrench into our opponents game plans if we let both Nunn and Ace run the offense, when playing together.

That was a fun 2nd half. Vince and Curry had some great games. Ace was great defensively, just has to clean up some things on offense. Ugly start but a nice finish. Win is a win

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
We gotta find a way not to give 25 FT's a game. I know it's a function of the D we play, but if we only give 18 a game we're golden. It's the little things that make the deal. They only got 13 shots in the bucket which is insane. Guess I can work with that until we get a semblance of an offence going.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
But the wild passes and turnovers...🤦🏾‍♂️ We need another Davidson performance next week regarding his ball handling.

Yea...throw 8 turnovers into that stat line as well. :lol:

Glad we got the win but D A M N!!!...20 freaking turnovers??? C'mon Rams, how many busted alley-oop plays do we really need this season?!?!?

Davidson is gonna beat us down if we come into their house with that kind of sloppiness.

Sons of Shaka did a great job today, atmosphere was definitely best it's been all season, band sounded really good.

onto Davidson!!

Go Rams!!

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Just looking at the statline for Adrian and noticed he didn't have any blocks. 👺👺 Anyway great game! On to Wednesday Night and our next victim!!

Goop

Elite Member
I hope the Rams can win this one today for my father Jerry…. @VCU1970. He passed unexpectedly last night and we loved going to the Stu together even though he hadn’t been able to go the last 2 years because of Covid. He was a 1970 graduate of VCU’s School of Education and was a school teacher and coach for more than 30 years. Go Rams!
Heel, so sorry for your loss man. Prayers for your family.