The Official Beat the St. Joseph's Hawks at the Stu Thread

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
I hope the Rams can win this one today for my father Jerry…. @VCU1970. He passed unexpectedly last night and we loved going to the Stu together even though he hadn’t been able to go the last 2 years because of Covid. He was a 1970 graduate of VCU’s School of Education and was a school teacher and coach for more than 30 years. Go Rams!
I’m so sorry to read this. Grieving is hard work. 💔 Take good care of yourself. The whole atmosphere today was better than it has been in a long time. A great tribute to Tre and a big win for your dad.

Goop

Elite Member
Great game (well, great 2nd half lol.) Really enjoyed seeing Treveon and lots of the players from that era there today to support him on his big day. Best atmosphere of the season of the games I’ve attended so far.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
I’m so sorry to read this. Grieving is hard work. 💔 Take good care of yourself. The whole atmosphere today was better than it has been in a long time. A great tribute to Tre and a big win for your dad.
Very sorry to hear this @VCU Heel . Hope you get through OK. I always had good banter with him here and respected him highly. Take care.

SteveMM

Elite Member
Very up and down game yesterday, starting with the "down." Host George Templeton has his take in the latest Rams Rewind, available at the link below or on your favorite podcast site.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Nearly 50 St. Joe's possessions resulted in either its turnover or being fouled .... when Shaka went to the lab to invent "Havoc," this is what he envisioned coming out of the test tube. You've heard of Pandemonium .... yesterday was Ramdemonium.

I believe only 6 made field goals in the first half and then 7 in the second. Demoralizing, devastating, delightful!

BradRamFan

Elite Member
So far this season, we have beaten teams we were supposed to beat but lost to teams we were supposed to lose to. I think we are on the cusp to change that but only if we play more consistently and not go for long stretches where we play like poop. I understand it is a game of runs but we can't let those opposition runs turn into a 2-15 point change.
I think we can beat Davidson but we are going to have to have very good runs on our side and limit the Davidson runs.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
A couple of questions about the Ram's Audio(Radio). Where did Wes go? And where did Scott arrive from any info/bio? I'll shut up and listen now.