The Official Beat the St. Joseph's Hawks at the Stu Thread

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
And for the most part Wagner is at least holding their own. They didn’t beat us and then go winless. Think they’re like 9-2 or 10-2 now. I’d have to recheck the tracking thread
They are 10-2. They have not lost since Dec. 8th.

Wouldn’t say this is a must win but it’s close to being one. Can’t afford to lose this one at home, especially with road games at Davidson and in Henrico coming up.

Wouldn’t say this is a must win but it’s close to being one. Can’t afford to lose this one at home, especially with road games at Davidson and in Henrico coming up.
It’s a must W. Can’t go on a 3 game slide in conference. All at large hopes are dead at that point and we’ll be looking at mid table final standing likely.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
  • Treveon Graham jersey retirement - Arrive to your seats by 2:00 p.m. to ensure you are present for the on court ceremony.
  • Black Out - Free T-shirts to all fans
  • Jan22cover.jpg

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I have heard there are as many as 3 Hawks during the year.Probably torn rotator cuffs.
There are two Hawks - one for men’s basketball and one for women’s basketball.

You can also rent the Hawk for your event or function, something I always found hilarious (even though you can also rent Rodney, so this isn’t unique to the Hawk).