The Official Beat the St. Joseph's Hawks at the Stu Thread

There are two Hawks - one for men’s basketball and one for women’s basketball.

You can also rent the Hawk for your event or function, something I always found hilarious (even though you can also rent Rodney, so this isn’t unique to the Hawk).

I’m going to get Fried chicken for dinner and rent the hawk to flap next to me while I eat it.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Underappreciated moment in recent VCU history, probably because SLU sucked that season.
If memory serves, this game winner extended our winning streak at the time to about 10 games.
11 games, actually, and we'd make it 12 with a shellacking of GW before Henrico snapped it during the game that ended Briante's college career.

I wish I wasn't. That was the most devastated I've ever been at a VCU game and I was like 30 feet away from him.
I’m not sure I remember a quieter moment during a game in Siegel(excluding FTs.). All you heard was Bri. Hands on heads, mouths, etc everywhere around the arena.

Doubt he'll be a factor, but St. Joe's guard Chris Arizin is grandson of Paul Arizin, among the greatest college and NBA players of all time (Villanova, Philadelphia Warriors).

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
RAM NATION
GET UP !!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S FREIGHT TRAIN JERSEY RETIREMENT GAME DAY
LET'S GO VCU

BEAT THE FROCKS

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
IT'S TRE DAY!
lG8HwY.gif

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Doubt he'll be a factor, but St. Joe's guard Chris Arizin is grandson of Paul Arizin, among the greatest college and NBA players of all time (Villanova, Philadelphia Warriors).
Awesome pull my man!...Paul one of the first NBA scoring leaders predating George Mikan!