The Official Beat the Temple Owls in Philly Thread

With today's early tip-off, adventurous Rams' fans with an "alternative" mindset will be free to cruise Philly's infamous South Street after dark .... nothing like it (song by The Orlons) ... I once bought a T-Shirt there from a store called Pump Dog (and owned by Patti LaBelle's son). Still got it.

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
I’m hosting a WreathFest this afternoon so I will have to watch the game this evening. The rain has really messed up my plans but we made adjustments.
Fingers crossed for a Spiders & Rams sweep of the Temple owls. 🤞🤞

USA World Cup game against the Netherlands at 10 am, VCU at 1 pm. Perfect.

Steal a win up there, leave the OOC schedule at 11-2 and we're looking okay for a bid. No "wow" wins but no bad losses.
I totally agree. Still can't get over Stackhouse's tirade the other night. Total game changer. GO RAMS!!

Not sure what formula Richmond used on Temple but then again that was a neutral court and that was then this is now. Hope Ace doesn't suffer a letdown from his career best. Don't want to be a jinx it's just that "what do you do for an encore?" comes into play. Bottom line is that I have a renewed confidence in this group. As mentioned, Ace needs a supporting cast. GO RAMS!!