The Official Beat The The University of Massachusetts Minutemen Thread

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
We seriously just lost to UMass. We basically have no postseason hopes at this point.
Were you still holding out hope? That has been over for a while now. I've been saying for months that we haven't won a single road game, all year, against a decent team. Not one and now the wheels have come off.

Reactions: RamBo and rammed

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I was talking to a colleague from Cali late in the 2nd half and I said to him. My Rams are up by 5 but it should be 10. He called back just as the first half started, and I stated we let them hang around and now were are missing easy shots and just fumbling the ball away these guys are going to mess around and lose this game.

Well, that's just what the heck happened. Man Evans bro we need you. Healthy! These guys aren't the same without him. MSS stats will be deceiving. He didnt play we and got worked by a Freshman. If he hits a could of those shots are doesnt lose those couple of turnovers in crucial moments we are up 8-10 and UMass folds.

Reactions: G-Man
Apr 19, 2009
So we are one of the worst teams in the A-10 now. Unfkn believable. Rhoades is showing me nothing. What the fk was the game plan tonight? Lets just hope we suck less than them. Seniors once again play like crap and stay in the game the whole second half. The AD has a tough decision to make.

AnnuitCoeptis

Top Member
Feb 22, 2014
Is there anyone in the pipeline for the next several years that is over 6’9’’? Are there any lights out shooters in the next several classes? We need a change in philosophy ASAP because the wing-oriented hyper athletic offense isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
For what it is worth, in game betting wise VCU was -7 and -455 on the money line at halftime according to one book.

Reactions: RamStrut

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Were you still holding out hope? That has been over for a while now. I've been saying for months that we haven't won a single road game, all year, against a decent team. Not one and now the wheels have come off.
Great now for your next act? You've been saying form Months? Months? Its only February how many months has it been since we played a decent team on the road? Only two decent teams have been Dayton, and URI. The others shouldn't have been trouble.