The Official Beat The The University of Massachusetts Minutemen Thread

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
Want our best 8 in rotation for this one. Throw 3 or 4 guards at em’. I really don’t care. Let’s experiment a bit. Let’s, Go, VCU!!!

Last edited:

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I think the state of this team is already quite clear.
Maaaaaaybe?? A nice little 4-0/3-1 finish will give our guys 20(+) Wins going into Brooklyn and who the heck knows what'll happen on that neutral court.
MLB Baseball hasn't begun in earnest yet, so my sports attention is still fully on our Rams. Is there morbid curiosity involved?? sure....is there a little part of me that believes we'll see a Major League "Let's win the whole darn thing" miracle?? Of course!!

You may say that I'm a dreamer?
But I'm not the only one...
:D

MarylandRamFan

Top Member
Feb 18, 2018
Who would have thought back in November that a February game against UMASS would be a questionable win. They have had some bad losses for sure, but they have beaten Duquesne and St. Louis and were competitive against a few Power 5 teams.
Tre Mitchell is going to be a challenge for the Rams. He's averaging about 20 ppg in February. Uh oh.....

Reactions: RamBo and RamStrut

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Who would have thought back in November that a February game against UMASS would be a questionable win. They have had some bad losses for sure, but they have beaten Duquesne and St. Louis and were competitive against a few Power 5 teams.
Tre Mitchell is going to be a challenge for the Rams. He's averaging about 20 ppg in February. Uh oh.....
Since VCU has joined the A10 wins in Amherst have been hard to get. How many has VCU won there? Maybe two?