The Official Beat The The University of Massachusetts Minutemen Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
I think we can win this one... Maybe?... Who knows? :cry:
It's going to be tough. Bones is day-to-day and it appears Evans and Douglas will both be out. I was a little more confident before I realized just how much attrition we're dealing with in terms of injuries.

It's going to be time to see if Tre Clark can prove himself. He's shown some glimmers of brilliance, and so far I like what I've seen from him.

Nov 4, 2011
This game has big A10 seeding implications. Still hopeful we can get hot towards the end of the season and carry some momentum into BK. If we lost this game, odds are we're looking at the 8-10 seed, if we win, it's that 6-7 seed which is much more preferrable than being on the same side of the bracket as Dayton. If we could somehow get back to the team that beat Richmond at home, we might be able to do make a run.

Also, I'm going, so I want to see as many games as possible.

ramzilla

Top Member
Mar 16, 2013
I’m crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

That’s because I feel like we’ll see some fighting like crazy but I’m not convinced we’ll see anyone sharpening their sword. As far as logging the game goes, I’m just not too worried about that one at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: SWV

NCRam

Top Member
Feb 23, 2013
So, we got guys definitely out Wednesday. I really hope Corey and Marcus are healthy come Brooklyn. Now, while I hate our guys to be hurt, part of me can't contain my anxious excitement over the thought of Tre running point and Jarren out there too. I like our chances with these freshmen on the floor.

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
So, we got guys definitely out Wednesday. I really hope Corey and Marcus are healthy come Brooklyn. Now, while I hate our guys to be hurt, part of me can't contain my anxious excitement over the thought of Tre running point and Jarren out there too. I like our chances with these freshmen on the floor.
Will be curious to see them set loose!

Reactions: SpiderRAM and 74Ram

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
It's going to be tough. Bones is day-to-day and it appears Evans and Douglas will both be out. I was a little more confident before I realized just how much attrition we're dealing with in terms of injuries.

It's going to be time to see if Tre Clark can prove himself. He's shown some glimmers of brilliance, and so far I like what I've seen from him.
I do wonder if there has been injuries/illnesses that fans haven’t been told about this season.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Let's see...we're on a 4 game losing streak and completely regressed, our coach is starting to give excuses about how long it takes to turn a program around during his press conferences, and now Evans, Corey, and maybe Bones won't be playing on the road against UMASS.

Yeah, this is certainly the game where we finally get things turned around.

• Sad
Reactions: SWV

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Let's see...we're on a 4 game losing streak and completely regressed, our coach is starting to give excuses about how long it takes to turn a program around during his press conferences, and now Evans, Corey, and maybe Bones won't be playing on the road against UMASS.

Yeah, this is certainly the game where we finally get things turned around.
Miracle on Ice

Texas was without several key players tonight and beat West Virginia.

You just never know what will happen.

Reactions: Newboy