The Official Beat The The University of Massachusetts Minutemen Thread

Aug 7, 2012
We do NOT know what time, yet, or IF it will be OK with staff, but dude on nbcsports says VCU WILL be flying out from NJ back to Rva "tonight"
Before the press conference the mic was open and Rhoades told McCall that they were staying in town overnight because they “couldn’t get out.” Maybe they’ve found a way to change that.

Reactions: MobileMunchies

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I'm fairly confident the Rams would have won this thing, and would have probably made it to the sweet sixteen, losing a close one to Gonzaga.
I have no reason to believe otherwise, so that is what I'm going with.
sorry, we’d have beaten Gonzaga by 20 in DJ’s first game back.....dropping a career high of 35 on 10-12 shooting from 3

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I'm fairly confident the Rams would have won this thing, and would have probably made it to the sweet sixteen, losing a close one to Gonzaga.
I have no reason to believe otherwise, so that is what I'm going with.
Me too, because this program of ALL teams you could imagine have a history of making the unbelievable, believable. Especially AFTER a disappointing season, AND with the current HC at/near the helm.

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
Up 26-19 after first quarter. Nice to see MSS not trapping at the top of the key. Evans looks great as does Simms, Crow and Curry. Go Rams, GO!!!

Great idea by SBUnfurled. Thanks!