The Official Beat The Ticks for the 1st time in 2020 Thread @ The Animal

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
Our road record is 4-2. Earlier in the year we had one of the longest road winning streaks in the country. You should probably check out some other teams' road records. Playing on the road is a major adjustment.
Actually we are 4-4.. and I’m not talking about other teams

sure there’s always a discrepancy between shooting on your own rims or not but I’m comparing ourselves to ourselves.. home vs not at home

the difference between “as good as we can be at home” vs “as bad as we can be not at home” is enormous

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
I am happy. I was pi$$ed at the end of the first half because we gave live ball turnovers. You can't live ball against them. They will score most every time. The second half we ran the O, played 2 big and got nothing but good shots. Take care of the ball and win. First really complete half of ball we've played all year. Gilyard got his fill of all of our starters trying to score. Just nice work. Can't beat us if he doesn't get his 17 and he didn't.

I gotta hand it to Golden. Dude is just a beast. Continues to impress every time I see him. Good guy on the floor too.

We ran our O and we scored. Imagine if we figure out how to do this every night. Be patient and good shots will come to good scorers. Big win for the good guys. All I hollered at the TV for the whole 2nd half was GUYS! JUST RUN THE O. They did and we went large.

Bones from deep? Just scary good. ME put the D show on even when not having a good O night. Dude absolutely owned Gilyard. I can work with that every single game. Nice win. Onto the next and the next. We be making strides.