The Official Beat The UNCC 49ers @ Tennessee Thread

RamDanFan

Top Member
Jan 19, 2015
I believe Tennessee announced a cap at 4,000 fans, but obviously things change quickly these days.

Really? That's a very doable drive. Heck, I just got back from road tripping to Indy to see my Ravens and big Mo. Knoxville would be a walk in the park.

Reactions: wavevcu

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I'm seeing online where you can buy tickets for our game vs Tennessee but not seeing any so far for the first game against the 9ers

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
It's not happening until it's post time and both horses are in the gate. A lot can happen in the next 10 days. This is literally one season where we all will be living day to day and game to game regarding the schedule.
Not necessarily , remember the A-10 when all the horses were in the gate and then "poof"

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfpack Ram

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
kicking around the idea of making the trip down to Knoxville, I was seeing tickets on reseller sites for the Tennessee game but not seeing any so far for the Charlotte game so I contacted the UT ticket office to get the full story. The lady I spoke with said that they were not selling individual tickets for that game but that they "just recently allocated all seats for that game to everyone so keep checking Vivid Seats and other resellers and they should be coming up on there soon"

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Looks like the 49's return two experienced guards in Jordan Sheperd and Jahmir Young
Also have WSU transfer from Richmond's Steward School in Marvin Cannon

I have honestly NO IDEA how this one is going to shake out....which is both annoying and exciting. First couple games of the year are always interesting from a cohesion/chemistry standpoint....more so in a year where we're replacing a ton of minutes and even more so considering all the pandemic crap that's making all our lives Oh so morbidly fascinating....

Rams win by 20 :lol:
I'm in midseason form!!!!
Go Rams!!