The Official Beat The UNCC 49ers @ Tennessee Thread

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
yeah 6 days out and still not seeing any tickets for this game for sale on the secondary market. not sure what the hold up is or really even who was offered to purchase these tickets in the first place

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
yeah 6 days out and still not seeing any tickets for this game for sale on the secondary market. not sure what the hold up is or really even who was offered to purchase these tickets in the first place
The Vivid Seats website is the secondary market as the "official resale community". They haven't updated their website for single game tickets. I might have to call their ticket office Monday if I decide to drive down.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013

• Haha
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Really? I came back to @Newboy 's BS? First post back on my board and some areshole comes after me. Why did I bother? Well I guess it's was worth a shot...guess not. Will go enjoy watching my guys on TV with my Dallas/McKinney VCU clan. Was hoping to be a fan here. Nothing to see here. One post I'm gone. I guess VCU fans aren't welcome...
Far as I'm concerned you are.

Mar 2, 2014
Really? I came back to @Newboy 's BS? First post back on my board and some areshole comes after me. Why did I bother? Well I guess it's was worth a shot...guess not. Will go enjoy watching my guys on TV with my Dallas/McKinney VCU clan. Was hoping to be a fan here. Nothing to see here. One post I'm gone. I guess VCU fans aren't welcome...
Man, you really took my question to a new level. If you didn't frequently post about the time you spend on other message boards, I wouldn't have asked.

Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Is there a TV or stream option for this "alleged" game ?
To answer your question about the MTE in Knoxville....This game against Charlotte will only be streamed. It will be on UT's YouTube channel with no announcers. The game against UT will be on ESPN+. You will have to go to VCU's website for the times because I am only going off memory and strong black coffee right now (Blanchard's Dark as Dark, by the way).

Last edited:

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
You have turned into one of those what time and what channel people. Ha!
Heheheh !! You take that back !!!!!!!

Nah, just a whole bunch of sh*t going on in my life the has taken about 90% of my free time, and energy away.

Last edited:
Reactions: MobileMunchies