The Official Beat the University of North Texas Mean Green Eagles Thread

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Literally no one will remember this conversation in a year.
I thought you were moving on with you life. Guess that was another lie.

And literally no one will remember this conversation in a year? I can assure you I will, so you're wrong again!

Go Rams!

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Since last we checked-in with a soon-to-be top 100 North Texas team, they lost games to Rhode Island and Utah State. No doubt they're the best 2-5 team in the country.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
It's an internet sports website. What did you expect ? An Algonquin round table ?
It would be nice if some would let things go. I got it a long time ago that he disagrees with BF's comment.

For the recored, North Texas might not have a great season but they sure have shown that they are a tough team. Played VCU, Rhody and Utah State tough but faded down the stretch.

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
It would be nice if some would let things go. I got it a long time ago that he disagrees with BF's comment.

For the recored, North Texas might not have a great season but they sure have shown that they are a tough team. Played VCU, Rhody and Utah State tough but faded down the stretch.
Lol.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016

Sure, my comment was more of a broad brush stroke. I see these kinds of comments from time to time. I've seen far worse than that on other sites.