The Official Beat The Utah State Aggies in Sioux Falls South Dakota Thread

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
The Aggies have a very international team and, yes, three kids that are 7'0'' or above. One of them is 7'0'' and 220 lbs. We all know coaches tend to add a little weight for the official roster listing, so that kid may actually be 210 lbs or even less. Looks like the kind of guy where if he stands sideways, you can't see him. The only redwood tree on that roster that I'm truly worried about is Queta.

Nov 4, 2011
The Aggies have a very international team and, yes, three kids that are 7'0'' or above. One of them is 7'0'' and 220 lbs. We all know coaches tend to add a little weight for the official roster listing, so that kid may actually be 210 lbs or even less. Looks like the kind of guy where if he stands sideways, you can't see him. The only redwood tree on that roster that I'm truly worried about is Queta.
How about the freshman that's 6'10 185 lbs? Seems like they have a few Porzingis type builds on their team. Also, think they have a big freshman who's heavier, Zapala I believe, who's supposed to be an impact freshman and spell Queta.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
How about the freshman that's 6'10 185 lbs? Seems like they have a few Porzingis type builds on their team. Also, think they have a big freshman who's heavier, Zapala I believe, who's supposed to be an impact freshman and spell Queta.
Yeah, Zapala. He's 6'11"/240.

Cyniclone

Top Member
Jan 30, 2013
They should have named this Battle 4 Corn Palace

1606248776217.jpeg

Or Battle 4 Wall Drug

Reactions: BradRamFan

80sRam

Top Member
Jun 29, 2017
Three seven-footers! It's DL's Dream Team. They'll win several consecutive national championships, for sure.

Just bustin' yer chops, my friend DL...

Reactions: duncanlamb

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Me too. But admittedly I’m only ready for winning basketball. I’m weary and disappointment will no doubt deepen the weariness.
Dear SpiderRAM, you need an attitude adjustment! These are D1 babies, and they are going to do their share of losing this year (let's just hope they don't do someone else's share too!). Go into it with an eye to the future; anything they achieve this year is gravy! They are going to be fun to watch, even if the outcome is suboptimal.