The Official Beat The Utah State Aggies in Sioux Falls South Dakota Thread

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I actually enjoy him. He's a straightforward announcer, and isn't afraid to call something out when he sees it.

Chances are, if he is doing the afternoon games, he will not be doing the evening games. It's usually two sets of announcers at these events. They normally don't do 4 games in one day.

i like him too, can see how he might be an acquired taste, but knows his stuff, is enthusiastic and has that throw back mentality. Some buddies and I did a spot with him on his radio show awhile back (charity purchase), he was over the moon about the VCU program—so bias noted.

Reactions: Wolfpack Ram

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
FYI: Our radio guys are calling it from the Stu and they are syncing the TV broadcast.
What’s best way to tune in, I Heart, etc. on radio or iPhone and are they broadcasting AM or FM. Last few years you could go to a page on VCU’s official site on game day to see that info.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
What’s best way to tune in, I Heart, etc. on radio or iPhone and are they broadcasting AM or FM. Last few years you could go to a page on VCU’s official site on game day to see that info.
iHeartRadio should have it. 910 AM.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I will use iHeart on my iPhone and connect my headphones via Bluetooth.