The Official Beat The Wildcats of Davidson in The Animal thread

Newboy

Top Member
Mar 2, 2014
I’m sorry. I was wrong. I like DL but I can go to nutrition websites. At the time of his bump yesterday major VCU news was breaking and I was trying to share all the news.

Saying I was wrong was easy.

PS-The exclamation point is overused. Just sayin'. Of course in a passive aggressive way.
Darn, and I thought you were one of the good guys, unlike some of us. :mrgreen:

RamDanFan

Top Member
Jan 19, 2015
I’m sorry. I was wrong. I like DL but I can go to nutrition websites. At the time of his bump yesterday major VCU news was breaking and I was trying to share all the news.

Saying I was wrong was easy.

PS-The exclamation point is overused. Just sayin'. Of course in a passive aggressive way.

Thank you. I appreciate your sincerity and willingness to recognize the bias nature of the side you always call out. I too apologize for calling you out in such a public forum for your transgressions. I will also try harder to avoid publicly exposing these slights as it is best to air our concerns for one another privately. Signed, your friend in passive aggressiveness!!

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM
Nov 20, 2009
I absolutely do not want to get into a back-and-forth, but your comment has stuck with me all day long.

VCU/MCV has long-established schools of medicine, nursing, physical & occupational therapy, pharmacy, and other healthcare related fields. I can tell you for a fact that alumni on this forum are actively caring for terribly sick and dying patients due to the COVID-19 virus. As a family physician, I am not personally caring for the hospitalized and dying. I tip my cap to those brave members of the healthcare team, in all professions, who are doing so. But I am diagnosing sick and scared patients on a daily basis, sharing the news of their diagnosis with them and their families, and trying my best to guide them through a terrifying illness with unknown consequences.

Sadly, all it takes are a few comments like yours to plow over all of the "thank you's" that get sent our way. I respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as always recognize that your words carry weight. And sir, today your words sting!

I'm not trying to start a back and forth. Just stated my opinion. My father is 88 with lung problems, My father in law is 85 with lung problems. My mother in law is 82. I am extremely concerned about them. I know older people are being hit the most with this virus. It is a serious issue. I've been tested three times when going to visit family due to their older age. I wear a mask. I carry sanitizer and use it.

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
I'm not trying to start a back and forth. Just stated my opinion. My father is 88 with lung problems, My father in law is 85 with lung problems. My mother in law is 82. I am extremely concerned about them. I know older people are being hit the most with this virus. It is a serious issue. I've been tested three times when going to visit family due to their older age. I wear a mask. I carry sanitizer and use it.
Noted, though I sense a significant difference in the tone of the two messages:

"what a bunch of BS. I'm over 60 with underlying conditions and I'm at the point of wtf. I have a 99.9% chance of NOT dying from the china virus.
College aged people are at 99.99%"
1/2/2021

versus

"My father is 88 with lung problems, My father in law is 85 with lung problems. My mother in law is 82. I am extremely concerned about them. I know older people are being hit the most with this virus. It is a serious issue. I've been tested three times when going to visit family due to their older age. I wear a mask. I carry sanitizer and use it."
1/22/2021

I'm happy that you do see this as a serious issue. Please continue to practice safe social distancing. The COVID-19 vaccination process is likely going to take a while (i.e, months). Stay safe, and stay healthy!