The Official Beat The Wildcats of Davidson in The Animal thread

RamDaddio

Top Member
Apr 18, 2015
Which one? The one that points out how using common sense in a pandemic would advise against a scavenger hunt in a city you traveled to with a large group? Sorry to offend you, but it sounds like your issue is more with Covid than my post.
I'm sure you can figure it out if you think hard enough.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
once people start talking about fox news, the chinese communist government, and the "china virus" basketball relevance has ceased to exist as far as I can tell 🤷‍♂️

I used to think that we should compartmentalize everything on this forum in order to keep the forum separate for basketball.

But life isnt like that. Everything is interrelated. The key is that we discuss things with out resorting to name calling. If we sharply disagree then we agree to disagree and move on.

As far where and how the virus originated.
Its indisputable that then virus was manufactured in wuhan by the chinese government. Many chinese scientists have been silenced for coming forward and speaking about chinese government manufacturing this virus.

To those who say its unbelievable...we are only 32 years removed from Tiananmen square, this is a government that has 2.1+ million muslims in concentration camps. Its a government has publically boasted about having placed or bought key high level people in public and private sector positions in order to influence us foreign and ecomomic policy towards china. Its a government that controls the us real estate market(at least 66% of all government backed mortgage securitis owned by ccp affiliated companies). The chinese goverment supplies 95 % of the parts and ingredients for all medical equipment and presciption drugs respectively.

The general consensus in the intelligence community is that the Chinese government is the #1 threat to the US right now.

Last edited:

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
So mysterious! I’m really having a hard time figuring it out. I poured some cofveve and turned on Fox News to see if I could find any answers there. Still got nothing. Can you please give me all the answers to this Covid thing?
We can be more specfic so as not to impune regular chinese citizens. Its the Chinese Communist Government manufactured virus.
Many virus have been spread by humans. No need to be racist about it