The Official Must Beat the Ticks in the RC Thread

May 19, 2015
I still want to start Arnold and Tre and McAllister and then come in with the shock and awe (upperclassman). Maybe Coach Rhoades doesn''t know how to coach/ :roll:
I saw Arnold practicing before the game yesterday and he hit every shot. I was just wondering what would have happened, like you said, if Coach would have put Arnold, Tre and McAllister, in just to change things up. I'm just saying.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
He's loyal to the seniors. But Bones, Hasan, Tre, Arnold and McAllister can beat FUR with no coaching intervention. Then throw in Malik. Keyshawn, Deriante, and then throw in IV and ME. Wow! I would love to coach this team!!

Reactions: wavevcu
Apr 19, 2009
Evans, as much as folks like to poop on him here, was a big part of us keeping Gilyard in check. And that was a game we played good defense in, having adjusted and not trapped as much.

We had Evans, Vann, and Jenkins all take turns on Gilyard and it worked out Ok, as it disrupted the UR offense.
I really think people are frustrated with Evans on the offensive end. His defense is usually good.

Dec 2, 2012
I saw Arnold practicing before the game yesterday and he hit every shot. I was just wondering what would have happened, like you said, if Coach would have put Arnold, Tre and McAllister, in just to change things up. I'm just saying.
Well he sees them every day at practice so....maybe he knows better

Nov 10, 2012
I honestly don't know what to expect tomorrow. I want to squash them but the ticks will obviously play better at home than they did at The Stu. We have struggled on the road against top 100 teams. We desperately need some top 100 road wins. Also a big game in terms of A10 standings. If the VCU team that showed up against the ticks at The Stu show up then I like our chances. If the VCU of Wednesday night shows up then it could be a long night.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Looking for...
Bone's to keep hunting his shot. Deri' (and occasionally Vann) can't be the only ones to do so
MSS to get back into the groove
Spiders avg. 75 points? Keep 'em in the 60's
Crow to hit a 3....his last one was in January
Mike'l to have a "laSalle kind of game"
ME to have a "davidson style game"

sh1t.....can we just see a complete effort?? from mostly everyone??

Go Rams!!!

May 19, 2015
Well he sees them every day at practice so....maybe he knows better
I have every confidence in the Coach. I think mason was the worse loss for me to watch and I was just wondering if a change up would have helped. Just wondering. No loss of confident in MR from this camp.

May 4, 2012
I'm guessing we will find out today or tomorrow. I love Marcus Evans because he is such a competitor and I would NEVER wish injury on a player. But am I the only one who wouldn't mind see him rest for at least a game or too? Give Bones the keys on Saturday at Richmond.
If hes hurt he shouldnt play. Simple as that.

Reactions: SpiderRAM and Mcuff