The Official Must Beat the Ticks in the RC Thread

waterssr

Top Member
Aug 15, 2012
Compared to Evans posting 1 pt, 1 to, 1 assist, 4 fouls against an inferior team at home? I don't see the drop off being significant if at all.
You posted stats and so did I. I like both Evans and Bones and also like when both are available to play.

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
Evans is much better defensively and he gets to the line. People have been calling for Curry since last year. Bones is realizing what it means to be a marked man. He should continue to come off the bench. This game is a good learning experience for him.
I’d like to see bones running off screens and getting getting him some open shots

He’s not making the best decisions at point this year and gets stuck hunting for his shot every once in a while

He’s a fantastic talent and will have incredible games in the future but not sure if it shoukd be at point

HTTRams!

Top Member
Jan 18, 2014
Evans is much better defensively and he gets to the line. People have been calling for Curry since last year. Bones is realizing what it means to be a marked man. He should continue to come off the bench. This game is a good learning experience for him.
Today, yeah Evans D would have most certainly helped, but easy to say that now. If we were down this much but Bones had 15 pts, you wouldn't be saying that. He literally has only had 2 bad games all year, not fair to say he doesn't deserve to start because he isn't playing well today with Evans also being out.

As for Curry, I don't recall anyone saying he should start but, nah.....I agree with you, he def should not be a starter right now.

Reactions: SWV and RamStrut

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Yes, our game plan is to press, but we haven’t been in it as much because we haven’t been making shots. UR is killing our half court defense and our transition defense.
Gotcha. And agreed.

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Well, we split with them this year. At least it’s a true rivalry.

rammed

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
It’s really weird how our heads are not on straight. Williams two misses case in point. Just really weird to watch.