The Official Must Beat the Ticks in the RC Thread

Nov 10, 2012
For me, this was a response game. How were we going to respond to the Mason loss. We didn't respond well. I still think the effort was better but still not enough. I wanted to see more out of the juniors and seniors. Your season is on the line. Not the response I was hoping to see. Fans love Bones offense but he still has a long ways to go defensively. Disappointing loss. 0-6 now on road games against top 100 teams.

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. Think what you want, it’s not going to be easy to replace five seniors.
These seniors are t playing like seniors at all

This year is shot - I’m looking forward to the prospect of our young talent developing... there’s always excitement with a new class out of the potential and I think this incoming class has the best potential in a long long tine

I know exactly what I get from the current seniors.. and it’s disappointment lackluster effort each game

May 4, 2012
What I don't understand is this, our defense was one of the best in the nation last year. We didn't lose anybody significant from last year's team. What happened?
While the rankings attempt to factor in quality of opponents it inviously fails.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
While the rankings attempt to factor in quality of opponents it inviously fails.
I believe it was ranked pretty high before conference play and we had a very competitive OOC schedule if I remember correctly. We didn't play a lot of cupcakes. Certainly what you mentioned comes into play with last year's A10 schedule.

Suds

Top Member
Feb 26, 2012
This team is making me look forward to Orioles spring training, an event that no sane man should ever look forward to.
I understand your anguish, I’m an Os fan as well as the skins, VCU was my happy place. It’s like shooter McGavin is tearing apart my dream

Reactions: buckwheat
Feb 16, 2017
New coach that year. Get a free pass. The same coach is in his 3rd year now. Not getting any better.
Agreed. Truthfully, I'm really beginning to wonder if MR is the right guy for this program. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm just not seeing it right now. Can't win meaningful OOC games consistently and now the effort is lackluster at best. Unacceptable.