The Official Must Beat the Ticks in the RC Thread

May 19, 2015
I think lundardi said minutes ago, during the davidson game, that whoever comes out on top in the ur versus VCU RAMS GAME tomorrow probably makes it back in the field or closer to it. Such as the title suggests, it is a must win game. I've already started drinking.

I hope the band of brothers have put it together. Once the RAMS hit the pine, game on, so they have to know they are in it to win it for themselves if for no one else. A lot of naysayers thought the same about a band of brothers back in 2011 that it would be difficult to make it to the Dance that year. I believe they took it one game at a time. This team can do it and they will.

Nov 10, 2012
I would think and hope that MR and ME would listen to whatever the athletic trainer says. He’s not going to tell MR to play him if he thinks he can’t go. At the end of the day it’s about MEs health

Reactions: McFingers93

McFingers93

Top Member
Sep 20, 2015
I would think and hope that MR and ME would listen to whatever the athletic trainer says. He’s not going to tell MR to play him if he thinks he can’t go. At the end of the day it’s about MEs health
True. Last thing I want to see is him playing less than potential and possibly ending up with a season or forbid a career ending injury just for the sake of this game.

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
My players... I support them 100%, win or lose. Just please give maximum effort. That's all I ask.

My coach... He's around the players a heckuva lot more than me. He's forgotten more about the game than I'll ever know. I'm going to support him 100%, until the next VCU coach arrives.

My program... Simply said, this is where I went to school. It's MY university, and these are MY Rams. When I look at where we are now, compared to where we were in the '90s when I first started rooting on MY Rams, nobody can question the progress. There are gonna be really good days, and there are gonna be really bad ones too. I'll trust the process.

Win anyway! Go Rams!