The Official Off Season Thread

RamDanFan

Elite Member

I had that professor in a big theater style classroom in what was called the N.A.B., which stood for New Academic Building. It was a sophomore biology class back in the 1988 Fall semester. I remember calling Inside Edition about it before the story broke to see if I could score some dough for the scoop. Skinny stringy guy with glasses and curly hair. I got a B.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Yeah, I think I had Fine too......I was a bio major for BS and MS.
Although I never heard of the suit before today.
I also didn't realize the Norm was the same age I am. darn I feel old.....I am old

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Yeah, I think I had Fine too......I was a bio major for BS and MS. On second thought, maybe not....he was a marine biologist. Seems he stayed at VCU until he retired
Although I never heard of the suit before today.
I also didn't realize the Norm was the same age I am. darn I feel old.....I am old

VCUPepBandRules

Elite Member
I had that professor in a big theater style classroom in what was called the N.A.B., which stood for New Academic Building. It was a sophomore biology class back in the 1988 Fall semester. I remember calling Inside Edition about it before the story broke to see if I could score some dough for the scoop. Skinny stringy guy with glasses and curly hair. I got a B.
Based on that description, nothing's changed

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
My biology class was scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Not sure I ever saw my professor, and have no clue who (s)he was.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
My biology class was scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Not sure I ever saw my professor, and have no clue who (s)he was.

I feel sorry for you. That class really shaped me for who I am today. The knowledge I retained is still with me. Sarcasm alert. More like take notes as fast as you can. Memorize notes. Take test. Rinse. Repeat. I will say that class shaped my handwriting to become what it is today… messy.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
That being said, I hope the Village and surrounding buildings are okay. This isn’t a particularly flood prone part of the city and that’s some serious flooding.
The water didn't enter the village and other buildings?? I am hearing a building supposedly broad and fushee collapsed, not sure if true yet.