The Official Off Season Thread

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Austin Peay is the latest university leaving the Ohio Valley for the ASUN.

Belmont
While if they will continue to play like they did under Rick Byrd, If I were the AD, I would be in contact with B. McGlade on a weekly basis. As a non football school, the A-10 has to be the current ceiling for them. In the post Byrd era, they have beat Mason and lost to SLU by 5. Bern would be smart to listen because the A10 s almost certain to loose at least one or more teams in the next 2-5 years

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Belmont
While if they will continue to play like they did under Rick Byrd, If I were the AD, I would be in contact with B. McGlade on a weekly basis. As a non football school, the A-10 has to be the current ceiling for them. In the post Byrd era, they have beat Mason and lost to SLU by 5. Bern would be smart to listen because the A10 s almost certain to loose at least one or more teams in the next 2-5 years
Also a fantastic road trip/tourney location.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
When ODU football resumed about a decade ago, they probably figured they’d be hammered by other, better in-state schools. Do you think they ever thought one of those schools would be Liberty (multiple times)?

Gotta love ODU, man.
ODU stinks and Liberty might actually have the best football team in the state.

VCU74

Elite Member
@nmollen
Posting here instead of *that* thread…
It’s a different user. Ignoring said Luser, is in this case, a great way to make a thread disappear :D