The Official Off Season Thread

share the ball

Top Member
Dec 16, 2013
Noisy showers there but at least they are not religious
should we ban Notre Dame too and most of the A10 religious college and universities ! (I do recognize Falwell Jr is a problematic flawed individual but let's not lump most if not all the good students and staff that attend any religious college or university)
and for all the tax exempt comments; that is a red herring - most all private colleges and universities are tax exempt as either private 501 C 3 entities and state universities and colleges as instrumentalities of the state - only activities that are taxed are those unrelated to their mission
the success of Liberty University is their Continuing/off campus education programs where they generate cash surplus that has funded their meteoric growth in facilities and real estate (all without debt or state dollars)

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Liberty University is basically a billion-dollar tax write-off for the Falwell family.

As for scheduling, I'd call up Oregon and see if they'd be down for a H/H to make up for the cancelled Tournament game. Wouldn't hurt.
Would love that, been looking for an excuse to fly out and visit friends in Oregon.

May 19, 2015
should we ban Notre Dame too and most of the A10 religious college and universities ! (I do recognize Falwell Jr is a problematic flawed individual but let's not lump most if not all the good students and staff that attend any religious college or university)
and for all the tax exempt comments; that is a red herring - most all private colleges and universities are tax exempt as either private 501 C 3 entities and state universities and colleges as instrumentalities of the state - only activities that are taxed are those unrelated to their mission
the success of Liberty University is their Continuing/off campus education programs where they generate cash surplus that has funded their meteoric growth in facilities and real estate (all without debt or state dollars)
God forbid you would defend any religious institution that has a clean program. Of course, I am still sick over the fact VCU had a student body President that was as racist and vile, yet, it appears she was able to complete her term. What a POS. Why did it take so long for Rao to respond? How does human garbage like that fly under the radar. I’m am amazed that she has been able to continue spewing her hatred why representing VCU. Let’s not cast the first stone. This POS should be in jail.

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
I think you missed Ramdog’s reference to the Sandusky scandal. I doubt his comment had anything to do with religion, but carry on.

VCU Heel

Top Member
Aug 7, 2012
God forbid you would defend any religious institution that has a clean program. Of course, I am still sick over the fact VCU had a student body President that was as racist and vile, yet, it appears she was able to complete her term. What a POS. Why did it take so long for Rao to respond? How does human garbage like that fly under the radar. I’m am amazed that she has been able to continue spewing her hatred why representing VCU. Let’s not cast the first stone. This POS should be in jail.
Clean program? Liberty, especially their law school, is a menace.

May 5, 2009
What was Rao’s response?