The Official Off Season Thread

May 19, 2015
What was Rao’s response?
It was in the RichmondTimes disgrace. Rao condemns the student body president’s message, yet, she’s able to complete her term. Hmm I’m trying to figure out why the racist garbage is permitted to continue as President through May 5th. He is in a position to dismiss her for inciting violence but does not. I’m not at all impressed with his response as the representative of VCU.

Apr 20, 2009
Now just hold on here a darn minute! I thought we were busy trashing religion via the sacrificial lamb, better known as Liberty? Can we come back to this racist student body president later once I get my fill of hate against religion?
I found 54 items in scripture that God hates. Included in that list: malice, gossip, slander, lack of understanding, false testimony, lack of mercy, hatred, discord, fits of rage, anger, bitterness, abusive, lack of love.

Yeah, I think it's easier for people to say "I hate Liberty" because they're symbolic for what they're fearful of saying which is "I hate God," which is another thing God hates - cowardly behavior.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I found 54 items in scripture that God hates. Included in that list: malice, gossip, slander, lack of understanding, false testimony, lack of mercy, hatred, discord, fits of rage, anger, bitterness, abusive, lack of love.

Yeah, I think it's easier for people to say "I hate Liberty" because they're symbolic for what they're fearful of saying which is "I hate God," which is another thing God hates - cowardly behavior.
It sounds like God would really hate this message board then. You can find all of those items in the game threads.

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
It’s a good start!

Coming up-

Done…

And done!

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014

Finally, someone understands that if there's one thing we come to this basketball message board for, it's underdeveloped theological treatises.

Now, when can we post a thread on the difficulties of translating Augustine?

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
[seeing where this thread has gone]

giphy.gif

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Of course he saw value in it but he also realized when the value dried up. The teams we had when those arrangements were made were always in or right outside the top 25. Once we started sliding the games with uva stopped.
I’m sure if we get rolling again the games will come back but now there’s no reason for UvA to schedule us.
Bennett has been doing h/h series with other state schools, hasn't he? Just because he hasn't agreed to do this every year doesn't mean he sees no value in it periodically.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Holler at me and I’ll gladly take them off your hands. Hopefully I’ll get a tax break on the purchase too 😉

I have a hard time hating on Liberty when I think about some of the DISGUSTING things I’ve heard yelled by VCU fans at The Stu. Also - we’ve employed Dana Kirk, Norwood Teague, and Will Wade. I wouldn’t call VCU Athletics the Virgin Mary.
May not be the virgin Mary but none of the people you mentioned were ever found with dirt on them while they were at VCU