The Official Off Season Thread

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Wow! Be great to get a legacy.
I sure hope he's on our radar!
Is that because you have seen him play or because he is KW son? I haven’t watched him but I have heard some feedback rumbling from people I know. What I am asking is if his name was John Doe would you be as interested. Michael Jordan has several sons and I wouldn’t want any of them, ask UCF. Again this is not a knock on the kid because I have watched him simply a question if skill or relationship is driving the interest

Reactions: MobileMunchies

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Is that because you have seen him play or because he is KW son? I haven’t watched him but I have heard some feedback rumbling from people I know. What I am asking is if his name was John Doe would you be as interested. Michael Jordan has several sons and I wouldn’t want any of them, ask UCF. Again this is not a knock on the kid because I have watched him simply a question if skill or relationship is driving the interest
My interest was simply that if our coaches think he’s the right fit, it would be kinda cool to have the son of a former player on our roster.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Not going to lie, but Coach's son is looking really sharp on the court these days. I think his heart is more in football, though, which is a bit of a shame because he's a decent basketball player who had a great teacher.

What position does Logan play on the gridiron? Followup....what sport offers his best option to play at the next level (D1/2/III)?

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
What position does Logan play on the gridiron? Followup....what sport offers his best option to play at the next level (D1/2/III)?
He plays QB/WR in football. The recruiting attention he's getting is strictly basketball, though, and honestly his increased involvement with Team Loaded might actually be a sign that maybe he's gravitating toward college basketball now.

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Yeah, I get your concerns, and question. I figure his pops with his life experiences has coached him and cwiuld cotinue doing so, and he's apt to be a next level player. A few news pieces really have me perked, as well. Here's one forya: http://richmondfreepress.com/news/2021/jan/21/monacans-kendrick-warren-jr-may-be-next-special-k/

Reactions: TampaKAP

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
I saw nearly every home braves game from the back fence... we were the punks who occupied the back fence directly under the scoreboard for nearly the entire game when the fence slats used to be horizontal, instead of vertical. It was there and at that time where I perfected my atomic belch to distract opposing outfielders- I could get A thru Z two and a half times in one belch, as a youngin. I grew up on grace near blvd, so Parker Field was a very short walk and where our parents knew we could go and get out of their hair- in the Chico Ruiz days.
Man… I saw *so many* games back when he was playing, my salad days at Parker Field. Never forget the crowd and announcers:
“Now batting, number 16, Chicooo Ruuiiiiiiz!”
E8CC02AF-C0F5-4621-8642-6F89E9F634BE.jpeg