The Official Off Season Thread

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
The length is incredible at all positions. When the camera is rolling fast I have a hard time determine if it’s Deloach, Nichols, or Ward dunking.

@rollins77 you should tell the crew who put these together (a) well done; (b) let's see more; and (c) whenever someone is missing from a video, it causes speculation about injuries/absences. Jalen? JMac? Nick?

Actually, I think I see Jalen now.

Last edited:

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
@rollins77 you should tell the crew who put these together (a) well done; (b) let's see more; and (c) whenever someone is missing from a video, it causes speculation about injuries/absences. Jalen? JMac? Nick?

I’m seeing Jalen, Ward, and Nichols (and many others) are all dunking. Those 3 Jamir, and, and Banks all have very very similar hair styles. Cool to see the length and athletic ability

Last edited:

rollins77

Top Member
Insider
May 1, 2009

There's only 60 seconds of video in these social media-friendly edits. Sometimes guys don't make the cut. You'll see everybody soon enough.

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
Only posting to show Marcus Tshonis is in the building and Ace is with the team despite being injured. Man it stinks Ace got hurt. The size and skill we have surrounding him woulda
been nuts. Will Be in 22-23. He coulda averaged 8 assists per game. Seems like Kern is the only one missing but I know he was earlier this month

Last edited: