The Season

RamDanFan

Elite Member
I feel like this is the strategy we’ll be using. I doubt the arena will be completely full (I’m sure we have some vaccination holdouts among our season ticket holders and donors) but it’ll be miles better than having only 250 fans in the stands.

Go back to taking temps and requiring a mask, Vaccine, natural immunity, both or neither. Too many break through cases. Focus on masks and temps.

buckwheat

Elite Member
I feel like this is the strategy we’ll be using. I doubt the arena will be completely full (I’m sure we have some vaccination holdouts among our season ticket holders and donors) but it’ll be miles better than having only 250 fans in the stands.

l’ve also heard that intestinal roundworm anti-parasitic self-treatment is a great option for getting more folks in to attend a ball game. Any word on whether or not VCU is considering this as an option?

GuardTheArc

Elite Member
Mike will probably roll with (at least initially):

Starters
Nunn
Tsohonis
Williams
Stockard
Ward

Bench
Curry
McAllister
Banks
MBJ
Nichols

Wildcards
Kern
Deloach

Playing time, roles, touches, shots, etc all seemingly up for grabs pretty much across the board.

Last edited:

WI.Ram10

Elite Member

Starters
Nunn
Tsohonis
Williams
Stockard
Ward

Bench
Curry
McAllister
Banks
MBJ
Collins

Wildcards
Kern
Deloach

Playing time, roles, touches, shots, etc all seemingly up for grabs pretty much across the board.
I could see curry starting over Nunn, and Tshonis or Williams running point. Also I think you accidentally put Jimmy Collins instead of Jimmy Nichols?

Mr. X

Elite Member
Insider

Starters
Nunn
Tsohonis
Williams
Stockard
Ward

Bench
Curry
McAllister
Banks
MBJ
Collins

Wildcards
Kern
Deloach

I would slide Banks in as SG. I think Nunn and Tsohonis will split the PG duties early.

I would slide Banks in as SG. I think Nunn and Tsohonis will split the PG duties early.
Without Baldwin and Watkins(who is pretty decent running an offense in the half court),
I doubt Tsohonis and Nunn will see much time together. It would leave some pg duties to VW, which may due in a pinch but probably not what they want.

Last edited:

smiley4284

Elite Member

Starters
Nunn
Tsohonis
Williams
Stockard
Ward

Bench
Curry
McAllister
Banks
MBJ
Nichols

Wildcards
Kern
Deloach

Switch Curry into the starting lineup and Nunn running backup point.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
From last season we have lost 3 kids that would probably be staters...all early and unexpected...going to be a big challenge.
True, but key word being probably. Fortunately we likely only had two probable starters that would have been sure things before injuries (I know you were considering Bones also for the three). The depth on this team will help, but yes it will be a challenge. As coach says, winning college basketball games is hard.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Not sure where to post this, but UVA is requiring all fans attending events in JPJ (including basketball) to provide proof of vaccine or a recent negative COVID-19 test before admittance. Also, masks will be required to be worn while in the arena.

I would not be surprised to see VCU implement the same requirements, which they should.