The Season

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
The need to turn the Ted into an indoor football practice facility...try and get their team off the bottom of D1football
they need lots and lots of practice

It wouldn't help them. The indoor field would be too short to include the red zones at each end. 8-) :lol:

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Come get your first look at the full college evolution game of Mr. Do-It-All Vince Williams in 10 days at the Black & Gold game!

5fc1cf9e9f93e.image.jpg

VRam

Elite Member
It's still the Ted, the name of the arena is Chartway Arena at the Ted Constant Convocation Center. Chartway appears to be a local credit union, but it probably also has ice cream and cake.
You sure it's not a pawn shop?

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Thank you for your insight. I haven’t looked at enough film on Nunn but my instincts say while different than Ace, he will be a really good PG. There is nothing specific I can point to as a reference but I get JLew vibes when I see him.
If he ends up having JL's range, then 😲🤯

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Remove Curry add McCallister.
I have yet to see anything out of McAllister since he joined the team. Received min minutes as a freshman and then a non-playing med redshirt year last year.
I'm not saying he doesn't have game......I've just yet to see it. Curry can play and has game.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I have yet to see anything out of McAllister since he joined the team. Received min minutes as a freshman and then a non-playing med redshirt year last year.
I'm not saying he doesn't have game......I've just yet to see it. Curry can play and has game.
Agreed, I think we know a lot more of what to expect from Curry. McAllister is a spectacular athlete, if back to 100% and has shown signs of being able to play. We'll see, but I would agree with going with Curry to begin.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Blaine Taylor seems to be out of coaching. He was an assistant out at UC Irvine for a while, but he's no longer there.
He disappeared from their coaching staff after their strong 2018-19 season that included a win in the NCAA tournament. I can't seem to find out why he left, and I don't think he was fired. It's a bit of a shame because he turned his life around after his struggles with alcoholism and did really well at UC Irvine.

Havoc City

Elite Member
He disappeared from their coaching staff after their strong 2018-19 season that included a win in the NCAA tournament. I can't seem to find out why he left, and I don't think he was fired. It's a bit of a shame because he turned his life around after his struggles with alcoholism and did really well at UC Irvine.
On a related note, the two A10 coaches fired this past year, Fordham's Jeff Neubauer and Mason's Dave Paulsen, are also out of coaching. Neither managed to land an assistant's gig anywhere. There was chatter about Paulsen being a finalist for a d3 job up in New England, but he didn't get it. I can't help but wonder if this is an anomaly, or if it's perhaps a reflection that a10 coaching isn't necessarily as good as many might otherwise assume. It's probably the former. After all, the two fired coaches from 2019, SJU's Martelli and George Washington's Maurice Joseph, both landed on their feet (Michigan and fur, respectively). I'm pretty shocked that nobody picked up Archie Miller this past offseason. If I'm the AD at fur, I'd be on the phone with Miller when Mooney fails again this year.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
On a related note, the two A10 coaches fired this past year, Fordham's Jeff Neubauer and Mason's Dave Paulsen, are also out of coaching. Neither managed to land an assistant's gig anywhere. There was chatter about Paulsen being a finalist for a d3 job up in New England, but he didn't get it. I can't help but wonder if this is an anomaly, or if it's perhaps a reflection that a10 coaching isn't necessarily as good as many might otherwise assume. It's probably the former. After all, the two fired coaches from 2019, SJU's Martelli and George Washington's Maurice Joseph, both landed on their feet (Michigan and fur, respectively). I'm pretty shocked that nobody picked up Archie Miller this past offseason. If I'm the AD at fur, I'd be on the phone with Miller when Mooney fails again this year.
I don't think Miller's actually a very good coach, but I suppose that doesn't mean he couldn't be a fit at Westhampton

Reactions: JDI