The Season

zackry93

Elite Member
Insider
I dunno what relationship, if any, A10 Talk has with VCURN at this point, but their analysis is TERRIBLE. It's bad to the point I'd rather read one of those click through 20 slides SB Nation articles than anything on A10T. At one point it was merely not very good but now it's just horrendous.

And that Mason guy is on crack if he thinks they're winning 13 conference games.
Matt was a part of starting both sites wasn't he?

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I remember that game at the Stu was painful. We played terrible all game couldn't buy a shot. It was like a 52-51 score. Even still we somehow had the opportunity to win or tie and Reddic could never hit FTs despite having an incredible game and I think he missed two and then on the final rebound was some type goal tending/interference that wasn't called. Brutal loss.
Yup, I was getting ready to bring up the questionable goaltending non call. I think that was actually on the go-ahead basket. We ended up down two when Reddic went to the line to shoot two with very little time left. He missed the first so he missed the second on purpose to try to get a tip in on the rebound. I think that ended up being a lane violation and the game was over. It is never good to lose at home but what a missed opportunity that game ended up being.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
AD sent out an email this week to donors that do charter trips with the team. As of now, there will be no vaccine mandate at the Stu. Any travelling with the team will require a mask.
View attachment 9949
In addition, VCU Athletics sent out an email about the Black & Gold Game and it does not mention any vaccination mandates either.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Like if youre at an event and the staff makes you wear a mask midway through the event, does it even matter or help?