The Season

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
I wonder if this means they’re getting rid of t-shirt games.
guess I will need to go back to buying paint rags for projects- most of the t shirts were gaudy but there were a few that were keepers.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Anyone planning on traveling to the Dayton game? I now live about 10 miles from UD Arena, would love to join some Ram fans there.
Might even be able to put up a few Ram fans (fully vaccinated please), our guest room should be ready by then.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
Hey Ebenezer, it is an extra. Kind of like paying for a Junior Rowdy Rams membership although that is free this year.
I was saying that in response to someone else who questioned if this will be a replacement for the t-shirt giveaway games. It was right there in the post.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Wow! Now I have to repair this relationship. Give me some hints on what I need to do. I will start by retracting and apologizing for my Ebenezer ribbing. By the way, I do not think this extra fee for game day information and warm up t-shirts means that they will get rid of game day t-shirts.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
On the t-shirts from my guy at VCU….We aren’t getting rid of tshirt games. Those shirts won’t match the team warm ups though. The Extra cost is for game day information and the shirts that do match the warm up shirts.

Last edited:

VCU74

Elite Member
The Joel Welsner Top 144 predicts that UR will finish 3rd in the A10 and #54 nationally. Only two A10 teams left (VCU and Bona) he projects only the Top 2 to make the big dance.

He has UR going to the NIT. Still waiting to see where he has VCU as he counts down. Looks like Top 50 and 2nd in the A10 to me.

Every day that goes by and I don’t see us listed is a good day. As of now he ranks us no worse than 49 ;)