The Season

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Wasn't Banks the least heralded of his class? Still I don't think he can stop Big Haas running downhill, but one can hope!

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
The A-10 media days will be broadcast on ESPN+, beginning at 8:30am on Wednesday:

VCU's segments are scheduled for Thursday at 10:30 (men) and 10:50 (women), but the preseason polls will come out on Wednesday.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Hey AA, what channel is the secret scrimmage with UVa on?

hidden-camera-fake-hat.gif

Beirne

Elite Member
Is there a good one-page printable schedule available yet? I tried on the official webpage, but it's 3 pages long.
I like to print and post at my desk at work.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Is there a good one-page printable schedule available yet? I tried on the official webpage, but it's 3 pages long.
I like to print and post at my desk at work.
Go back to the schedule page on the website and click "Text", that should condense the schedule into something more printable. If you highlight everything from "Date / Time / etc" down, right-click, and print, it should fit on one page.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Go back to the schedule page on the website and click "Text", that should condense the schedule into something more printable. If you highlight everything from "Date / Time / etc" down, right-click, and print, it should fit on one page.
Usually Rollins77 has a schedule set up for printing. Maybe they have not done it yet.

Beirne

Elite Member
caveman.gif

That worked! Thank you, Will!
I'll get back to my normal work on the computer now...