The Season

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
Usually Rollins77 has a schedule set up for printing. Maybe they have not done it yet.
I was holding out for more game times and TV info, but I went ahead an added it. Doesn't include MASN or other regional TV info, as that has not been released yet. Home games not already spoken for by another streaming service (NBCSN/CBSSN) will stream on ESPN+.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I was holding out for more game times and TV info, but I went ahead an added it. Doesn't include MASN or other regional TV info, as that has not been released yet. Home games not already spoken for by another streaming service (NBCSN/CBSSN) will stream on ESPN+.

thanks for that! I keep forgetting that the A10 tourney is in DC this year so every time I see it on the schedule it is such a pleasant surprise

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Looking at the schedule we should not only go undefeated in February, we should be a betting line favor in every game we play that month. Do you agree?

Looking at the schedule we should not only go undefeated in February, we should be a betting line favor in every game we play that month. Do you agree?
mostly agree. URI is always a tough out and we may not be favored vs UR. But a good month for the guys most likely.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Get to work, AA

giphy.gif