The Season

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Anyone know when season tickets will be delivered digitally? Told me mid October and nothing yet. They’re cutting it close lol. Not sure if it includes the exhibition game also, so I need to know if I have to buy tickets to that

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
spending the day in Charlottesville with my sis
Anyone know when season tickets will be delivered digitally? Told me mid October and nothing yet. They’re cutting it close lol. Not sure if it includes the exhibition game also, so I need to know if I have to buy tickets to that

season tickets include the exhibition, I'm sure they will have them distributed before then though

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
It includes the exhibition game. Jinx

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Add me and my buddy to that list. 6 hour drive home in a blizzard replaying those last 5 minutes over and over. Had to quaff a few that evening.

Dodging those median snow filled sagging pines reaching down into your 1 track snow lane was a hoot!

Beirne

Elite Member
Dodging those median snow filled sagging pines reaching down into your 1 track snow lane was a hoot!
yup-uhuh.gif

If "a hoot" is the same as one of the scariest moments in one's life, then yeah.... that night was definitely a hoot!

SteveMM

Elite Member
I guess this is the right place to put this:

If you're a season ticket holder, check your email. The school just announced that there will be NO pregame or halftime hospitality access (Commonwealth Room, Founders Room, etc.) this season. Also, they confirmed that masks will be required but vaccination proof will not be required ... at least for now.

We were set to have our usual Commonwealth Room access and I'm not sure we would have used it due to the crowds, BUT it kind of stinks that they're reducing season ticket benefits while not reducing prices or replacing them with other benefits. Our tickets are already the most expensive in the A10 that I'm aware of.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

If you're a season ticket holder, check your email. The school just announced that there will be NO pregame or halftime hospitality access (Commonwealth Room, Founders Room, etc.) this season. Also, they confirmed that masks will be required but vaccination proof will not be required ... at least for now.

We were set to have our usual Commonwealth Room access and I'm not sure we would have used it due to the crowds, BUT it kind of stinks that they're reducing season ticket benefits while not reducing prices or replacing them with other benefits. Our tickets are already the most expensive in the A10 that I'm aware of.
It makes sense not to have the Commonwealth Room or Founders Room given the need for social distancing and the apparent lack of a vaccine or testing mandate, but I agree, you'd think there would be some replacement benefit to make up for it.

SteveMM

Elite Member
It makes sense not to have the Commonwealth Room or Founders Room given the need for social distancing and the apparent lack of a vaccine or testing mandate, but I agree, you'd think there would be some replacement benefit to make up for it.
Right. I mean, I can buy food somewhere other than the Commonwealth Room, but it *really* stinks for ticket holders of the upper level hospitality suites where the food was included. That adds a lot of extra cost to your night at the Stu.

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
Uh, you really can't be socially distant from someone sitting next to you in the stands. Either way, no biggie for me. I will be there in my cool seats.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider

I checked and I do not see a current email from VCU athletics.