The Season

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
Wow! Now I have to repair this relationship. Give me some hints on what I need to do. I will start by retracting and apologizing for my Ebenezer ribbing. By the way, I do not think this extra fee for game day information and warm up t-shirts means that they will get rid of game day t-shirts.
All good, didn't appreciate the name calling, nor did I think it really had anything to do with what I said. Do appreciate the apology however. Sorry for the GFY. It's really not so bad though. Everyone does it. There was even a whole episode of Seinfeld about it.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
All good, didn't appreciate the name calling, nor did I think it really had anything to do with what I said. Do appreciate the apology however. Sorry for the GFY. It's really not so bad though. Everyone does it. There was even a whole episode of Seinfeld about it.
Quit being a Scrooge.

See you on Saturday, 10/16 at the Black & Gold family reunion and basketball game.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
The Joel Welsner Top 144 predicts that UR will finish 3rd in the A10 and #54 nationally. Only two A10 teams left (VCU and Bona) he projects only the Top 2 to make the big dance.

He has UR going to the NIT. Still waiting to see where he has VCU as he counts down. Looks like Top 50 and 2nd in the A10 to me.

Loyola Chi City checking in at number 49 this morning.

Last edited:

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Anyone planning on traveling to the Dayton game? I now live about 10 miles from UD Arena, would love to join some Ram fans there.
Might even be able to put up a few Ram fans (fully vaccinated please), our guest room should be ready by then.

My buddy and I are planning a roadie to SLU in March...only ones left on our list are UMass/Dayton/St. Joes.....maybe we'll hit Dayton next year. It's gotta be a road game on a weekend...stupid work!!

Ramlove81

Elite Member
My buddy and I are planning a roadie to SLU in March...only ones left on our list are UMass/Dayton/St. Joes.....maybe we'll hit Dayton next year. It's gotta be a road game on a weekend...stupid work!!
I have a temporary gig here, but if I'm still around for next season maybe I'll see you there. I've been thinking about the game at SLU also. It's now closer than Richmond.