The Season

Ramaholic

Elite Member
Cannot wait. New seats, and a corporate sponsorship

We’re maaaass communicatin’ !!!
Good for you!!! I remember you posted earlier in the year you were thinking of doing it. if you do not mind compromising your anomonity, let us know what business so we can support it!!

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Good morning Ram Fans.

Jayden Nunn is here to remind you that there are 23 days left in our countdown to the Black & Gold game!

E4lpfuFVEAMYkOB

Ramaholic

Elite Member
Not at all, unless you’re a past client ……. Mark Spangler architecture. Maybe VCUs only architect graduate !
OMG, I have tried to buy one of your houses on Rolling Lake Court. It was a french style country home. It is my dream home. made offer and it wasnt accepted. Now its off market. I am getting it next time it lists -guaranteed. You designed Dover Hall if memory serves me correctly. You are the f'ing man when it comes to architecture. You are legendary.

dover-hall_courtesy.jpg

Dover-Hall-Manakin-Sabot-VA-3e28acbf-b8fd-4827-afbc-c017f54ce987.1572036096-97450e389c42885476f1fbe9bc5bca5a.jpg

va-living_0006.jpg

Last edited:

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
The Joel Welsner Top 144 predicts that UR will finish 3rd in the A10 and #54 nationally. Only two A10 teams left (VCU and Bona) he projects only the Top 2 to make the big dance.

He has UR going to the NIT. Still waiting to see where he has VCU as he counts down. Looks like Top 50 and 2nd in the A10 to me.

the list is up to #47 now, our D-League affiliate Texas Tech just popped up

VCU85

Elite Member
OMG, I have tried to buy one of your houses on Rolling Lake Court. It was a french style country home. It is my dream home. made offer and it wasnt accepted. Now its off market. I am getting it next time it lists -guaranteed. You designed Dover Hall if memory serves me correctly. You are the f'ing man when it comes to architecture. You are legendary.

dover-hall_courtesy.jpg

Dover-Hall-Manakin-Sabot-VA-3e28acbf-b8fd-4827-afbc-c017f54ce987.1572036096-97450e389c42885476f1fbe9bc5bca5a.jpg

va-living_0006.jpg
Thanks so much for the compliment. That house, and the big one above were for clients who owned a business venture together. That Rolling lake court house is very nice with the budget the client allotted for some really really nice upgraded features like mahogany windows, heart pine floors, and lots of custom cabinetry.

Ramaholic

Elite Member
Thanks so much for the compliment. That house, and the big one above were for clients who owned a business venture together. That Rolling lake court house is very nice with the budget the client allotted for some really really nice upgraded features like mahogany windows, heart pine floors, and lots of custom cabinetry.
I knew Martin and Kimberly and know how much effort and expense went into that house, It has sold a couple of times for about 1.7 and that is wayyy below its value imo. I just missed it last time. And btw, Martin said that house Dennis had would crush him in upkeep.

VCU85

Elite Member
I knew Martin and Kimberly and know how much effort and expense went into that house, It has sold a couple of times for about 1.7 and that is wayyy below its value imo. I just missed it last time.
Yep, Martin is a long time friend. We've been hanging out together since before I even graduated VCU. Yeah to replicate that house or Dover Hall now would be astronomical.