The Season

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Totally unsurprised to see two of our opponents here. We'll be propping up their numbers all year.

giphy.gif

Is it just me or does MR seems like he has the defense going a lot more often than not, and by going I mean really good?
Is it just me or having injuries that wipe out the depth chart at one spot beyond his control?
Is it just me or, eventually, by the law of averages, he is going to provide really good defence AND an above average offence at the same time when he doesn't get hit with injuries?

Is it just me or does MR seems like he has the defense going a lot more often than not, and by going I mean really good?
Is it just me or having injuries that wipe out the depth chart at one spot beyond his control?
Is it just me or, eventually, by the law of averages, he is going to provide really good defence AND an above average offence at the same time when he doesn't get hit with injuries?
Defense
Offense

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Interesting to see Texas on there....until you see their schedule.......let's circle back to the Longhorns after a few weeks in the Big 12

also, North Texas blah blah blah
A Chris Beard coached team will always be exceptional defensively, whether on the dusty plaines in Lubbock or that forty acre poope show in Austin.

It’s a pretty legit list and speaks volumes to our defensive excellence—now if we can get to consistently mediocre on offense, we’ll move up another more interesting and important ranking list.

Warren Nolan has revised his season prediction. Conference record 9-9 and season record 18-13. He does not like us. Eighth in the conference. St Louis to win it.

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Warren Nolan has revised his season prediction. Conference record 9-9 and season record 18-13. He does not like us. Eighth in the conference. St Louis to win it.
Torvik is slightly better at 18-13 overall/11-6 conference, finishing fifth. His projection has a three-way tie for first between Bona, Richmond, and Rhody, followed by a three-way tie for fourth between Davidson, VCU, and SLU.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
We'll see, outside of the first 7 minutes of yesterday's game our guys are improving every game. The younguns are growing up right before our eyes. Enough to put us near the top of the conference? I haven't seen a whole lot in the conference that would deter me from thinking so. BTW, the way teams are playing just in the last week and a half, I just might pick Dayton to win the conference.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Same St. Louis that went ice cold in the 2nd half at home and lost to a wildly mediocre UAB team?

Got it....those nerds can pound sand

Ace is comin back and the young guys are learning real quick.

urmite

Elite Member