The Season

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Wish we didn't have to know this, and knew what the numbers would be if we had Ace (and Jamir and Jarren) all season.

someone asked about what the numbers were for just the games since Ace returned, would be interesting to see.

Hoos A Ram

Insider
Thanks for posting this AA, I saw this tweet earlier. Good to know.

Since this is "The Season" thread, it is appropriate: Does anyone have A10 Tournament plans?
I plan on buying ticket packages through La Salle, Duquesne, St Joes, or Fordham like I typically do because it is usually around $100 total. If there is already an A10 Tournament thread then we can piggyback on that. Also - does anyone have good hotel ideas near Capital One Arena?

I did look up DC hotels just for s&gs and I was sad to see that The Fairfax, which I stayed at a few times at the suggestion of someone on this board, closed up last fall.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Agree, need a 2022 A10 Tournament thread. I’m looking for Airbnb orVrbo near the arena too. Have not settled on anything yet.
In the past I have stayed at the tall Hyatt. I have stayed there for work events and with my family for DC trips. It is nice and in walking distance to Chinatown and CapOne Arena.

urmite

Elite Member
Ha! It is a tall building. One time they upgraded us to the VIP top floor. Nice food and drink set up in a room for guests on that floor.
Could that be The Grand Hyatt? I think the center is open all the way up?

Hyatt Regency not much further the other way and near Union Station if it matters.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Could that be The Grand Hyatt? I think the center is open all the way up?

Hyatt Regency not much further the other way and near Union Station if it matters.
The Grand Hyatt. I have stayed at both though.