Top 100ish A10 NET rankings and movement as of today

46 -- Davidson -- ⬇️8️⃣
59 -- VCU -- ⬆️7️⃣
71 -- SLU -- ⬇️6️⃣
75 -- Dayton -- ⬇️1️⃣
89 -- fur -- ⬆️1️⃣
100 -- goomoos -- ⬆️5️⃣
103 -- SBU -- ⬇️🔟
Get UR home and away. Go to Chaifetz to face SLU get UD at the Stu. Mason home and away and Bona at the Stu. Yep. VCU has a tough schedule and in my eyes the toughest in the conference BUT those are opportunities they need now.

PS....And the way I listed those games is out of order.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Get UR home and away. Go to Chaifetz to face SLU get UD at the Stu. Mason home and away and Bona at the Stu. Yep. VCU has a tough schedule and in my eyes the toughest in the conference BUT those are opportunities they need now.

Without looking it up, I would be very surprised if anyone had a tougher schedule than we do but I got no problem with that.

tuttlecr

Elite Member
Without looking it up, I would be very surprised if anyone had a tougher schedule than we do but I got no problem with that.

Don't mind the tough schedule... we will need it to have a chance at an at-large. I do wish it didn't feel like we were also playing against the refs some nights (@Dayton @Davy come to mind) :?

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Don't mind the tough schedule... we will need it to have a chance at an at-large. I do wish it didn't feel like we were also playing against the refs some nights (@Dayton @Davy come to mind) :?
Get how tough it is with the refs with both of those, but we came out of both of those games with W's. We can do it!

urmite

Elite Member

We have VCU, Bona, Mason all home and away. SLU & UD at home. Out of 11 games...
Not exactly easy.
But you guys definitely have the toughest schedule of the teams that matter...

See you guys on here next Thursday...

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
We have VCU, Bona, Mason all home and away. SLU & UD at home. Out of 11 games...
Not exactly easy.
But you guys definitely have the toughest schedule of the teams that matter...

See you guys on here next Thursday...
VCU has home and aways with Dayton, Bona, UR and Mason with SLU at Chaifetz. Those are the top teams in the league in my opinion.

urmite

Elite Member
VCU has home and aways with Dayton, Bona, UR and Mason with SLU at Chaifetz. Those are the top teams in the league in my opinion.
Yes, but I meant from today to the end of the regular season.

And I was trying to indicate that we didn't matter.

Is it Top 6? and include Davidson?

Lastly we play you, and you play us. Doesn't that make our schedule tougher?