URI
@Mason
@Fordham
richmond
Mason
@umass
St. Bonaventure
@SLU

Final stretch of the regular season...Duquesne/Fordham/UMass should be walkovers
Morbidly curious about the Mason double bill....Are they for real??
richmond at the Stu will be fun :twisted:
Dayton/URI/St. Bonaventure at home and all look to be real dogfights
@SLU is never easy

Also curious how/if Mason will make up any more of their games. We (and others) are gonna be at 18 games, Mason scheduled for 16. Anyone have any info on that?? I know the Patsies eat at the kids table and need mommy and daddy's help to cut their meat, but I'd rather not spot them a 2 game seeding advantage.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Also curious how/if Mason will make up any more of their games. We (and others) are gonna be at 18 games, Mason scheduled for 16. Anyone have any info on that?? I know the Patsies eat at the kids table and need mommy and daddy's help to cut their meat, but I'd rather not spot them a 2 game seeding advantage.
Pretty sure they have been rescheduled. I know they have a back to back with UR coming up after their next two games.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Pretty sure they have been rescheduled. I know they have a back to back with UR coming up after their next two games.
The home games against Duquesne and Rhode Island haven't been rescheduled yet (they still show as postponed on their schedule and aren't listed again). Once they are, George Mason will be at 18 games.

Considering that Mason is the 2-seed at the moment, I'm not going to make fun of them just yet.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member

Yea, I saw that too....but we have 18 games played/upcoming and Mason has 16 games played/upcoming....Davidson/Dayton/SLU also at the 18 mark. Looks like they aren't' making up Duquesne/URi....not sure if that's an advantage or not

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
The home games against Duquesne and Rhode Island haven't been rescheduled yet (they still show as postponed on their schedule and aren't listed again). Once they are, George Mason will be at 18 games.

Considering that Mason is the 2-seed at the moment, I'm not going to make fun of them just yet.
Eh, they beat the Bonnies. That's it, that's the resume. All their conference wins are at home and two are against St Joe's and UMass.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
10 Games remaining
6 home/4 away

Dayton
Duquesne
URI
@Mason
@Fordham
richmond
Mason
@umass
St. Bonaventure
@SLU

Final stretch of the regular season...Duquesne/Fordham/UMass should be walkovers
Morbidly curious about the Mason double bill....Are they for real??
richmond at the Stu will be fun :twisted:
Dayton/URI/St. Bonaventure at home and all look to be real dogfights
@SLU is never easy

A lot of basketball left. Currently, 13 wins with 10 left. Most services predict us to win all but @ Mason and @ SLU. I think we win at least 7/10. I seem to recall several people saying no way we win 20 games this year, especially in the regular season. Also, I am curious who would have guessed that today we would be both the best offensive three point (in conference play) and defensive three point team in the league 🤷🏾